Emotionally Healthy Relationships
09.15.2022 - 11.17.2022
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Emotionally Healthy Relationships is a nine-week course that equips you with a biblical framework and practical relationship skills to love others like Jesus.
- Learn Healthy, Life-changing Communication Skills
- Stop Allowing Unclear Expectations to Hurt Others
- Discover How Your Family History Impacts Relationships
- Explore How God Is Meeting You in Your Emotions
- Learn How to Listen and Be Present to Others
- Stop Lying About What You Are Really Feeling and Thinking
- Get Tools for Mature Conflict Resolution
- Create a Plan to Love the People In Your Life
And since loving others and loving God cannot be separated, you will also grow in your personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence, and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
Our Fall EHR class is full. If you are still interested in getting connected before our classes open again in Spring, please register here for our Connection Group happening this fall.
Questions? Email Kim.