Emotionally Healthy Relationships
09.15.2022 - 11.17.2022
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Emotionally Healthy Relationships is a nine-week course that equips you with a biblical framework and practical relationship skills to love others like Jesus.
- Learn Healthy, Life-changing Communication Skills
- Stop Allowing Unclear Expectations to Hurt Others
- Discover How Your Family History Impacts Relationships
- Explore How God Is Meeting You in Your Emotions
- Learn How to Listen and Be Present to Others
- Stop Lying About What You Are Really Feeling and Thinking
- Get Tools for Mature Conflict Resolution
- Create a Plan to Love the People In Your Life
And since loving others and loving God cannot be separated, you will also grow in your personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence, and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
Questions? Email Kim.