IN-PERSON OUTDOOR GATHERINGS – SUNDAY EVENINGS
Since announcing our plans to re-enter the buildings on July 11-12, a lot has happened! Thus, we’ve added a new phase to bridge the gap between where we are now and where we had hoped to be next week.
Due to the rapid increase in positive COVID cases over the past week, we are CHANGING PLANS. We will NOT be meeting in the buildings beginning July 11-12. Instead, we will add an additional worship experience outside at both campuses on Sunday evenings at 6:30pm.
During this phase of our re-entry plan, we’ll continue to offer four identical online worship experiences and one in-person outdoor socially distanced worship experience at each of our campuses. Please RSVP to attend these in-person gatherings. La Croix Kids and La Croix Student programming will not meet in-person during this time, however there will be activities for children to do on their device that align with the message.
ONLINE WORSHIP EXPERIENCES: Saturdays 5:30pm | Sundays 9 & 11am | Mondays 6:30pm
OUTDOOR WORSHIP EXPERIENCES: Sundays 6:30pm [starting July 12 at Cape Campus and July 19 at Benton Campus]
What will our worship gatherings look like?
During our outdoor gatherings, we’re taking every precaution according to guidance from the health department:
- Please RSVP to attend outside. (This is a private, church-only event registration that will allow us to contact you in case we receive reports of a COVID-19 patient who attended the same service as you and help us plan for appropriate social distancing.)
- La Croix Kids and La Croix Students are not meeting.
- All volunteers and staff are required to wear masks.
- All attendees are encouraged to wear masks – you can bring your own or we will have some available.
- Bring your own lawn chairs and bottled water – seating will not be set up and beverages will not be available.
- Attendees are encouraged to give electronically, but there will be a couple of stationary offering boxes available for those who wish to give in person.
- All attendees are asked to self-screen before attending. Anyone experiencing fever, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms should not attend.
When will full gatherings and other activities resume?
Everything hinges on the health of our community and the CDC’s recommendations. We have to be more cautious about how we reopen due to the size of our gatherings, so we’re starting with socially-distanced outdoor gatherings in July, and hope to return to our full gatherings and normal weekly schedule as soon as we discern it is safe for our staff, volunteers, congregation and the community.
Keep checking this page for the most up-to-date plans. We will also update via social media.