IN-PERSON GATHERINGS HAVE RESUMED!
We are currently offering modified in-person worship experiences, along with multiple online worship experiences.
AT THIS TIME, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP.
During this phase, we offer three identical socially-distanced worship experiences at our Cape Campus and two at our Benton Campus. The Reign Forest is not open during this time.
Cape Campus: Saturdays @ 5:30pm and Sundays @ 9 & 11am
Benton Campus: Sundays @ 9 & 11am
Online Campus: Saturdays @ 5:30pm; Sundays @ 9 & 11am; Mondays @ 8pm
What will the in-person gatherings look like?
During these modified worship gatherings, we’re taking every precaution according to guidance from the health department:
- We are limiting services to 300 individuals per gathering in Cape; 50 in Benton.
- We will practice social distancing.
- The Reign Forest will not be open. The North Wing Auditorium will be open for families who do not wish to take their children in the Worship Center. The Auditorium will also require reservations.
- Masks will be required the entire time you are in the building.
- The coffee bar will be closed.
- We encourage all giving to be done electronically but will have boxes by each of the main exits for those who wish to give in person.
- All attendees are asked to self-screen before attending.
- Anyone experiencing fever, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms should not attend.
- Vulnerable populations should not attend.
When will full gatherings and other activities resume?
Everything hinges on the health of our community and the CDC’s recommendations. We have to be more cautious about how we reopen due to the size of our gatherings, so we’re starting with socially-distanced gatherings in September, and hope to return to our full gatherings and normal weekly schedule as soon as possible.
Will regular activities look different when they return?
While we expect our in-person gatherings to feel the same once we fully reopen, like the rest of society, we expect that the way we interact with each other will look a little different for a while. We’re going to continue to modify the parts of worship that required physical contact before (such as passing the offering and receiving the bulletin), and we’re doing everything we can to keep our facilities clean and safe.