Clint F. – Please pray that God will deliver me from several addictions and that I won’t suffer any withdrawal symptoms. Also pray that I will have more wisdom concerning finances.
Joseph M. – Please pray that my girlfriend will trust God and surrender her heart to Him. Pray that she will be healed from her past trauma and that we will have a future together.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
Brandon Hinkle and Matt Hinkle on the April 20 death of their mother, Brenda Hinkle of Cape Girardeau. Also surviving are her sister, Donna Dubbs and grandchildren, Keegan Hinkle and Sophia Hinkle.
Rhonda Jones on the April 21 death of her grandson, Richard Dean Bowker.
Susan (Richard) Gentry on the April 27 death of her father. George Pyrtle, of Cape Girardeau.