Peter R. – Please pray for Robert R., a friend, who fell and broke his hip. He had replacement surgery Dec. 12. Pray that the procedure goes well and that Robert and his wife lean on God’s strength during this time.
Kathy H. – My husband, Tony, is having another vertebrae fusion 12/22 at SE Hospital. Please pray for both Tony and the doctor performing the surgery.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
Tyler (Morgan) Middleton and Alicia Middleton on the Dec. 7 death of their father, Timmy Middleton, of Cape Girardeau.
Dewanna (Kevin) Brown on the Dec. 7 death of her mother, Loretta Proffer, of Jackson.