Colleen K. – Today our family will begin a journey of health issues and decisions. We are placing Eddie in God’s hands. We ask specifically for complete healing. I ask for prayers for Eddie to have little pain and sickness and have nothing but faith in his decisions and the doctors’ decisions through this time. Believing with you.
Jennifer B. – I have suffered from Post Concussion Syndrome for just over 3 years now. This mild brain injury impacts my daily life still, and working full-time now has me regressing. I won’t be able to do full-time for too much longer. I started physical therapy last week again, and speech therapy again tomorrow. Doing therapy again due to the regression.
Please pray for healing. Pray for me to be able to be the mom and wife I was before. Pray for my husband to get a wonderful job to help financially so I can at least cut back on work. I am working full-time out of necessity.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
To the family of Shirley Holmes, of Jackson, Missouri, on her Feb. 9 death. Shirley had been a member of La Croix Church since 2014.