Sandy R. – Please pray for my brother Tony and his daughter Megan as well as my family. He has been gravely ill and a decision will be made this weekend to either put him on hospice or he will get a tracheotomy, then have to be in a nursing home for the rest of his life.
Judith C. – Diana was admitted to hospital with 80-90% of her liver covered in cancer. Also, breast, bones, and lungs are affected. Please pray!
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
· International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
· Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
· New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
· Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
· Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
· Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
· Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
· Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
· Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
· John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
· Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
· A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
· A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
· The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
· The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
· Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
· Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
· God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
William Schoen and Terry Schoen on the January 7 death of their mother, Arlysse Popp, formerly of Oak Ridge, Missouri.