Kathleen R. – My brother-in-law, Richard was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer that appears to have metastasized to his bones, liver and possibly his lungs. He has a biopsy on Friday for additional information as well as a PET scan as soon as I can get it scheduled. Prayers for my sister, Kelly and their boys, Colin and Dylan. Thank you so much.
Pam G. – My son Scotty needs PTSD healing from our greatest physician, so his anger goes away and we can have a good relationship again. My older brother Larry, a paraplegic for 40 years may be dying. Please pray for a peaceful, direct flight to heaven and be able to walk again. I love them both so much!
Karen B. – My friend Jamie is only 48, she had a bad heart attack. Please, God, heal Jamie.
Jeanne S. – That Mark will find a doctor that can diagnose his illness and heal what is happening in his body.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
· International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
· Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
· New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
· Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
· Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
· Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
· Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
· Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
· Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
· John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
· Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
· A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
· A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
· The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
· The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
· Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
· Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
· God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)