Ryan – Please pray for me to have a softer heart.
Nancy – Praise: The brain bleeds that our great-nephew, John, had are gone. He still has the clot, but he is getting around better. Prayers: My best friend from high school has been sick since June 9 with abscesses in her spine. Bad pain and on home IV antibiotics.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
Michelle Rees on the July 19 death of her husband, Dustin Rees. Dustin is also the son of Danny (Colleen) Rees, and brother of Tyler Rees.
Scott (Sally) Lorenz on the July 21 death of his sister, Peggy Lorenz of Perryville, Missouri.Downloadable Version