Pam G. – I have not felt good for a while. Blood test results show my kidneys are at a bad level and will have to have extensive tests on them. I pray for healing from my heavenly Father because I don’t want to go on dialysis. My energy level is null and void when I get up to do anything. My daughter is worried, and I told her God teaches us never to worry or fear and I don’t, I just want to feel better. I love my church family and need all prayer warriors for me to get the function up to normal. Thank you.
Tiffiney S.- Vicki, a co-worker, was involved in a car wreck on Mar. 16. She has significant injuries and needs prayers for healing.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
Jerry (Jane) Ogles and Pamela Ogles on the March 10 death of their mother, Wilma Ogles, of Cape Girardeau. Also surviving are her grandchildren, Mitch (Julie) Ogles and Richard (Amy) Ogles.
Amanda (Scott) McDougal on the March 13 death of her mother, Nancy Reed, of Chaffee, Missouri. Mrs. Reed is also survived by her grandchildren, Anne, Cora and Meryl McDougal.
Brenda (John) Christensen and Marilyn Zeller on the March 14 death of their sister, Shirley Sebastian formerly of Jackson, Missouri.
Larry and Karen Elledge on the March 16 death of their son, Levi Elledge, of Jackson, Missouri. Also surviving are a son, Landon Elledge and a sister, Emily Owens.