Josephin – I come with a broken heart, Father. You know how long I have waited a reconciliation. God, please soften and touch Damianus’ heart for me. Please bless those who hate me.
Pam G. – Please lift up my son, Scotty for God’s healing of his PTSD. He is so angry and we have no relationship because of it.
Ryan M. – Please pray for my cousin, Tiffany, she is currently battling breast cancer and needs prayer for healing and peace.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
Tom (Lori) Fowler on the Feb. 28 death of his father, Ray Fowler of Laforge, Missouri.
Diane (Michael) Huntington on the Feb. 28 death of her mother, Mary Griffith, of Cape Girardeau.