Pete – My friend, Rick, has terminal brain cancer and is in hospice. He is a Christian, so he isn’t afraid of dying and is waiting to see Christ. Please pray that his family has the peace of God when he passes and for Rick to be as comfortable as possible while he is here on earth. Thank you.
Shannon – Please pray for my son, the healing of his body and his depression.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
David Obergoenner and Jill Watkins on the September 24 death of David’s wife and Jill’s mother, Marietta “Mo” Obergoenner, of Cape Girardeau.
Mike (Sandy) Bolen on the September 27 death of his brother, David Lee Bolen, of Jackson.
Karen Shelby on the September 30 death of her husband, Mitch Shelby, of Cape Girardeau.Downloadable Version