Linda – Please pray for my son, for salvation and divine protection. Also, please pray for my granddaughter’s mother and grandmother, that God will bring conviction and correction to their hearts and grant me wisdom and discernment in dealing with them.
Viola – Healing needs include: depression, sleep disorder, insomnia, eyesight, and for a broken nose, needs peace, heal mind and spirit from life events and lift up Cordelia, heal her mind, heart trouble and family tree.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
Steve (Sheree) Volkerding on the October 13 death of his father, Richard Volkerding of Cape Girardeau. Mr. Volkerding is also survived by his granddaughter Tara (Gabe) Edwards.
Carol Brazel on the October 18 death of her husband, Dennis “Pat” Brazel of Scott City. Mr. Brazel was also the father of Erin (Jimmy) Gloth.Downloadable Version