Ryan – Please pray for my grandmother. She lost her husband in December and is having a hard time with the loss. Also pray for her health and for peace.
Claire – Please pray for 11 year-old Orson who started seizing last week. Pray that he will get into a hospital that has pediatric neurologists that can diagnose and treat him.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
Noretta Blattner on the September 17 death of her husband, Paul David Blattner, of Jackson, Missouri.
Cheryl (Don) Reinagel on the September 18 death of her brother, Tom Nations, of Jackson, Missouri.Downloadable Version