Rachael – Please pray for decisions and clarity on how to best move forward for my mother’s treatment.
Sarah – Please pray that Lois’s circulation will improve with the new medication.
Kim – Please pray that someone can take over the lease for my son’s apartment.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- International Cooperating Ministries, Jeff Scott
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
- Julie and Luke Brouwer, Haiti (Hope Community Project)
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
Congratulations to grandparents Ron & Linda Watts on the birth of their 7th grandchild, Brady James Watts, born Sept. 23.Downloadable Version