- Kathy W. – Please pray for a family that is dear to my heartand give them relationships that are pleasing to God.
- Joan S. – Continued prayers for my sister, Nancy. She had surgery Monday afternoon. Please pray that they were able to remove
all the cancer. Please pray that God be with her and her family and guide her doctors.
- Gaye L. – My granddaughter’s mom, Jenny, is taking chemo for an aggressive form of breast cancer. I pray for continued strength
for her and our girls. I pray for freedom from serious consequences for her treatment. I pray for healing. Also, for guidance to
support her and my granddaughters.
La Croix Ministries and Missionaries
- Well of Hope Timbtutini 2, eSwatini
- New Life Children’s Home, Guatemala
- Rob and Kristy Mehner, Guatemala
- Chad and LaChandra Roark, Thailand
- Seeds of Dignity, Philippines
- Molly Kinder, Haiti (The Library)
- Hannah Stucker, Haiti (The Bridge)
- Kenny and Amber VanWinkle, Hope For Africa, eSwatini
- Jim Vinton, Wycliffe Bible Translators
- John and Megan Walden, Kosovo
Please pray the following scriptures over La Croix Church
- A hedge of protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- A hunger for God and His Word (Matthew 5:6)
- The church to be a house of prayer (Matthew 21:13)
- The church body to live in harmony with one another (1 Peter 3:8)
- Spiritual health and spiritual growth for each person (2 Thes. 1:3)
- Godly wisdom for the church staff and leadership (James 1:5)
- God to be honored and glorified through the church (Daniel 4:34)
Rachel (Dave) Pfanstiel on the May 16 death of her grandmother, Ruth Ann Williams, of Clinton, Mississippi.