Terms of Service
- This website is owned and operated by La Croix Church. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
- You may use this website for noncommercial purposes only. Any commercial use is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from La Croix Church.
- While we aim to keep the information on this website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind about the completeness or accuracy of the content. Use information at your own risk.
- La Croix Church reserves the right to make changes or updates to the website at any time without notice. We may also impose limits or restrict access to parts of the website without notice or liability.
- You agree to not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including activities that would violate the privacy or other rights of others.
- All content and functionality on the website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. La Croix Church disclaims any and all warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- In no event shall La Croix Church be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained on any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory.
- We collect certain personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, or mailing address if you volunteer this information, such as by filling out a contact form.
- We use this information to respond to your inquiries, requests, or feedback. We may also use it to send church newsletters, announcements, promotions, or invitations if you opt-in to receive such communications.
- We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except to service providers who help us process the data and operate this website.
- We implement security safeguards to protect your data, but no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from this site.
- You may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in emails or contacting us.
- You have the right to access, update, or correct inaccuracies in your personal data by contacting us.
If you would like clarification or more information regarding these policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.